Monday, January 11, 2010

BP4_2010011_RSS Feeds

"Feed me Seymour."
(Retrieved from darkaeon.wordpress.com/2009/05/page/2/)



Youtube Uploads by leelefever »

I chose this feeder because I find Lee’s way of educating very fun and innovative. Also, I admire how much time he takes into making his products.

L.A. Times - Education »

I chose this feeder because I want to be aware of what is going on with education in the West coast. I wish L.A. Times dedicated a section for mathematics like the New Your Times.

New York Times - Mathematics »
I chose this feeder because I am curious to see how people are approaching math or math education in the East coast. I have always heard that the East coast has a better education system. But, I was more curious with the East coast approach to teaching math.

Scientific American - Math »

I chose this feeder because it provides some good research on mathematics.

Wild About Math! »

I chose this feeder because it is a blog. The blog title itself is intriguing and the articles are very heavy in math content. You would need a math degree or have a very good understanding of math to keep up with this site.

2 comments:

  1. check this blog out: dy/dan He has been writing this blog for a while and is full of interesting antics. Anyways he is math teacher and does a good job of giving insight into his classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Coach, I love this Picture; It makes me hungry. You have a great sense of humor. Can you please go back into the edit section and highlight the sites and RSS feeds. You can do this by highlighting the first, second, etc preferred feed's TEXT and click on the global looking small pic found by the picture adding tool and type in the web addy. I would just love it if I can check out what your talking about, which feeds you like. I think we have to have five. You can also highlight a picture and place in a hyperlink that takes you directly to the website in question.

    Thank you Coach2Win.

    ReplyDelete